Evolution MK249C Midi Keyboard

Post by Valentin Zobe » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 04:08:35

Hi,

I'm considering to buy an Evolution MK249C Midi Keyboard. Is this a
good one or should I choose another.

Thx for help!

Valentin

Evolution MK249C Midi Keyboard

Post by Jeffery S. Jone » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 06:41:45

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:08:35 +0100, Valentin Zobel

>Hi,

>I'm considering to buy an Evolution MK249C Midi Keyboard. Is this a
>good one or should I choose another.

  It looks like a nice one to me.  That's the one with the extra
controller knobs and sliders on it, right?

  I have the MK149, and other than the key action being a bit light,
and the pitch bend lever a bit hard to use for light bends, it is
excellent.  I don't know if the key action is better on the MK249
series boards; they do cost more than the basic MK149.

--
*-__Jeffery Jones__________|  *Starfire*   |____________________-*
*Task Force Games*            <http://www.task-force-games.com>

Post by Ben Nun » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:25:13

> On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:08:35 +0100, Valentin Zobel

> >Hi,

> >I'm considering to buy an Evolution MK249C Midi Keyboard. Is this a
> >good one or should I choose another.

>   It looks like a nice one to me.  That's the one with the extra
> controller knobs and sliders on it, right?

>   I have the MK149, and other than the key action being a bit light,
> and the pitch bend lever a bit hard to use for light bends, it is
> excellent.  I don't know if the key action is better on the MK249
> series boards; they do cost more than the basic MK149.

I have the MK161, and it doesn't work at all well with Cakewalk PA9 or Sonar
1 under WinXP, but it is OK under other apps.

BTN