help with MIDI for the MOOG SONIC SIX/ CRUMAR SPIRIT

help with MIDI for the MOOG SONIC SIX/ CRUMAR SPIRIT

Post by T peg » Mon, 03 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I just got these 2 jens and I need help in running MIDI to them?? If you
can help I would be grateful
tony

1. Secuential circuits SIX TRAK HELP!!!

Hy! I need some information from SIX TRAK. I was given it as a present, an
by now I've repaired the digital section. Right a few days ago went into my
hands two programs about it. I run them and found that it is not as killed
as I thought it was. I only could used tree of the six oscilator, buy I
heard it and I want it mend. I could do it if somebody, could Share with me
this information.

I also Would appreciate information of global use. I don't even have the
manual. So I'm lost. Would you please help me?

thanks...

   AUF WIEDERFERNSCHREIBEN
              |                             ASR COMMUNICATIONS
            o-I-o                         Fco. Javier Leon Ramirez

  -----O---(A S R)---O-----        Web-site: http://www.esi.us.es/~asrc
             `-'                 ESCUELA SUPERIOR DE INGENIEROS DE SEVILLA

2. wqh111.zip

3. HELP w/ SCI Six Trak

4. emTeX for OS/2 Questions?

5. HELP ME SWEET SPIRITS! SoundBLaster Analog Output Q:

6. Toolbox steel shapes, how best..

7. S: circuit diagram crumar organizer T2 ??

8. Opening files inside a DOS TSR - Turbo C example ?

9. Six Alanis MIDI's Here!!!!!

10. FS: Korg Wavestation A/D with six cards

11. FS: SCI Six Trak

12. LOOKING FOR CARIN ROBERTS (SIX TRAK)

13. Sequential Circuits Six-Trak