Celine Dion's Titanic Theme

Post by Liz » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

For your interest:
http://www.idigital.net/flaccojl/index.html
Movie themes, television themes and more

Celine Dion's Titanic Theme

Post by Weapon » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I need everyones help.Ive just started something that I think everyone will
like.it's called the Dance & Hiphop Music Prodcution Foum.it is a chat,
message board, and online webzine about the creation of electronic music.Ive
started this for all the DJs and newbies who want to produce music and don't
know where to start.I don't claim to know everything tha's why I need your
help.With your help these sites can grow everyday to be a place of knowledge
for everyone come check it out membership is free and leave me a message how
the sites can inprove. Thanx and let create some phatt tracks.

DJ Weapon X Webring
Online Chat Forum: www.customforum.com/dancemusicprod Your Dance & Hiphop
Music Production Forum (Join 4 FREE!!)
Online WebZine: http://members.tripod.com/~DJ_Weapon_X/index-4.html Online
Dance & Hiphop Music Production Zine
Digital Flavor Internet Radio digitalflavor.virtual-domain.com Coming Soon
(Breakbeat,Drum&Bass,and Hiphop 24 hours a DAY!)

DJ Weapon X "Phatt,Beats & Breaks" http://members.ecom.net/~weaponx
Be sure to check out the new single coming to you in april,and the album
this summer!!

VWax Records (310)360 - 3530

Digital Flavor Studios
Urban Mafia Music

http://members.ecom.net~weaponx

for bookings contact:
Mars Management
(310) 317 - 9255

1. Updated Homepage with midi theme of the month CELINE DION

Hello,
visit my updated homepage and get:
- the best Star Trek - Midi's
- 130 Wavetable optimized Movie, TV, Pop and Rock midi's
- Midi theme of the month: Celine DION
- Crescendo-Support for Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator
- Full support for Non-Frames Browsers
- Now i started a list with the best links for your Soundblaster-Soundcard
  (mail me your favorite links to make this list better).

Thank you and have fun,

http.//ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/werner_friedl
Site Developer Level II

2. Calamus Printer drivers

3. REQ: Let's Talk About Love (Celine Dion)

4. ntpdate and privileged ports Solaris 2.6

5. Request: Celine Dion - Prayer

6. Frontpage express text problem.

7. Celine Dion et autres

8. Wanted - Celine Dion MIDI file