midi-programm for my own midi-files

Post by K. Schu » Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I need a good midi-programm to make my own midi-files.
Could you say me where I can find good links for download ?

Thank's

midi-programm for my own midi-files

Post by danie » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Try Melody Asistant

http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~myriad/melody.htm

Good Luck

Daniel

Quote:>Hello,

Post by K. Schu » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I need a good midi-programm to make my own midi-files.
Could you say me where I can find good links for download ?

Thank's

midi-programm for my own midi-files

Post by JB » Sat, 28 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Go to www.pgmusic.com and get Powertracks for $29US--it's awesome
for the price.
JB  Mandan Studios

> Hello,

> I need a good midi-programm to make my own midi-files.
> Could you say me where I can find good links for download ?

> Thank's

1. Why can't I hear my own midi files?

I am posting this with the hopes that all you fine people out there can help
me!  I have created a jukebox on my home page, to play a sampling of midi
files that I like.  I am running IE4.0, and it automatically starts the
ActiveMovie Plug-in when I play a file.  I do not have a midi keyboard, but
I do have a midi player installed, and used to be able to hear them when I
ran IE3.0, which never started up ActiveMovie, or any other program for that
matter.  My home page address is http://www.barbhall.com/ and you can e-mail
me with your expert advice from my home page.

Please forgive and inform me if I have posted this to the wrong NG.

Thanks.
Barb

2. New gadget's for XBOX???

3. Jam live on the Net and make your own MIDI files

4. Key 'v'

5. Q: MIDI drum tracks -> audio file, w/my own sampled kit

6. nis+

7. Midi-Programm

8. How to create a dynamic calendar?

9. Searching for programm to write midi by notes

10. Building my own midi controller

11. Cakewalk recoring it's own MIDI to wav: how?

12. Problems with authoring my own MIDI music.

13. My own midi-site