"Standard MIDI Files on the Net Searches" has been updated to 37 searches

Post by SMF on the N » Mon, 05 Aug 1996 04:00:00

"Standard MIDI Files on the Net Searches" has been updated to 37 searches
    http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/midi/searches/

The most popular searches are now also listed on the main page at the
regular URL:
     http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

-------------------------------------
Over 1,000 Places to Download MIDI Files
-------------------------------------

Link number 1,000 went on the "New Submissions" page of "Standard MIDI
Files on the Net" on August 3, 1996.
    http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF2.html

There were less than 100 sites on the list at the time I moved it to the
"aitech.ac.jp" server less than two years ago, so we've come a long ways.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone in the Internet MIDI community
who has helped to keep the list up-to-date and useful.  Also, a special
thanks to all the maintainers of sites with MIDI files.

% Standard MIDI Files on the Net
% http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

1. i am looking for this midi files of blur: "universal", "beetlebum",

i am looking for this midi files of blur: "universal", "beetlebum",
"song2"(if it of very good quality), "country house" and "charm less man".
please NO zip files!

thanks in advance,
Marco

Icq:        3363450

2. VerilogHDL -> VHDL translator

3. ""* ----> Great NEW Search Engine <----*""

4. Can't get mail

5. Searching midi file "trumpet blues" - where to ask

6. digitizer calibration problem

7. PINKFLOYD-"MAROONED" MIDI SEARCH....

8. Structured Fonts for Real3D

9. In Search Of: Interesting "voices" for a Mac MIDI studio

10. """""""""""""ELECTRICAL APPRENTICE RETIRES, INFO INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. MIDI Search -- "Another You."

12. I search the midi of "metro"