how to make a midi playlist?

Post by MysticScienti » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I'm not really a midi person.  I just like to download classical midi files and
play them.  But I would like to know how to create a playlist as one can do
with Napster for MP3.  My midi files are played by the Windows Media Player,
and I do not know what kind of soundcard I have.  I bought this computer used.
Chris

how to make a midi playlist?

Post by JB/Seattl » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Get WinAmp which is free and it will do you a lot better than Media Player
for Playlists.
JB

Quote:> I'm not really a midi person.  I just like to download classical midi
files and
> play them.  But I would like to know how to create a playlist as one can
do
> with Napster for MP3.  My midi files are played by the Windows Media
Player,
> and I do not know what kind of soundcard I have.  I bought this computer
used.
> Chris

how to make a midi playlist?

Post by Kay Dekke » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

> Get WinAmp which is free and it will do you a lot better than Media Player
> for Playlists.

I've not had any great success in getting WinAmp to
play MIDI files - I get lots of 'stuck' notes when
playing it through my DB50XG.

Am I doing something wrong?

Kay
--
"'cause when love is gone, there's always justice.
And when justice is gone, there's always force.

1. Cadenza MIDI Diary playlist

The Cadenza MIDI Diary has featured original music in MIDI format, one
piece per day, since November 1997. We leave it to you to work out
how many pieces that makes! Many composers are represented, from all
over the world.

Here's our playlist for this coming weekend and beyond:

Friday 22 October     'Elegy' by Dan Rowe
Saturday 23 October   'English Suite' by Robert W Thompson
Sunday 24 October     'Razor' by Stephen Fox
Monday 25 October     'Nightingale' by David Pennant
Tuesday 26 October    'Crow Walk' by Dan Rowe

The Cadenza MIDI Diary
http://www.cadenza.org/midi/
A daily dose of original MIDI in various styles appears at 00:00 ET

2. scree saver

3. playlists for midi

4. MultiTOS and Xcontrol

5. Shareware: MIDI Genie 1.50 - Play mid/wav/avi from playlist/Zip

6. FTP - Blank Folder Name

7. Cakewalk -- Playlist mode "bug"

8. a problem on CORBA in BCB6.0

9. music-making midi

10. I need midi music making software!!!

11. Digital Ear: Wave to MIDI finally made possible!

12. Making a midi to Mac interface...