30 new sites with MIDI Files added to SMF on the Net

30 new sites with MIDI Files added to SMF on the Net

Post by SMF on the N » Tue, 25 Jun 1996 04:00:00

The "Standard MIDI Files on the Net" pages were updated June 23, 1996
About 30 URLs have been added since the update of June 12, 1996.

As always, you can...

1.  ...get the ZIP file of only the new additions
      http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/recent2.zip

2.  ...get the ZIP file of all the links.
      http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/smfonnet.zip

3.  ...visit the pages on-line.
      http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

      Thanks to everyone who sent in new links and corrections.

      Charles Kelly (Nagoya, Japan)

--
Charles Kelly

http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html
  Standard MIDI Files on the Net
http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/
  The Macintosh MIDI User's Internet Guide

1. 20 New Sites Added to the "SMF on the Net" Pages.

The "Standard MIDI Files on the Net" pages were updated April 21, 1996

About 20 URLs have been added since the update of April 15, 1996.

Download the 32K ZIP file for all the links, which can be used from your
own computer.
   http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/smfonnet.zip

Or you can view the RECENT ADDITIONS page.
   http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF2.html

      The RECENT LINKS page has a few other links (added since April 21)
which are not in the ZIP file
      After loading the page, save it as HTML to your hard disk,
      so you don't have to visit our site every time you use the page.

Thanks to everyone who sent in new links.

Thanks to everyone using the pages from their own computer.  This saves a
lot of load on our server, which at times has quite a few users.  You may
sometimes notice a delay in getting my pages because of this.

Charles Kelly (Nagoya, Japan)
http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly

2. 8260 PVR register

3. 73 New MIDI Files Sites added since April 30

4. Money 2002 on XP hangs when saving transaction

5. 115 New Sites With MIDI Files Added Since July 13th

6. WTB: Application Generator for Rhetorix

7. SMF 1 -> SMF 0 and SMF 0 -> SMF 1

8. MegaChip 2000

9. New MIDI File Sites Added in 1998

10. Over 100 New MIDI File Sites Added on Nov. 11

11. ***New Web Site*** GM Files Added

12. 10 new songs added to Turn Of The Century American Music Site

13. Update w/ Corrections: 12 + 115 New Sites Added Since July 13th