UNBELIEVABLE NEW DANCE MIDI!!!!

Post by Joe » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

It is "Don't Speak" Originally done by No Doubt remade in to a Dance song
by Clueless

Sequenced by Jason Harrell
it is spotlighted on "The Dance Midi House"
Get it here!!
http://www.tiac.net/users/joerock/midis/midis.htm

Post by John E. Bredeho » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

>It is "Don't Speak" Originally done by No Doubt remade in to a Dance song
>by Clueless

>Sequenced by Jason Harrell
>it is spotlighted on "The Dance Midi House"
>Get it here!!
>http://www.tiac.net/users/joerock/midis/midis.htm

But will you remake it into a Danc song?
--

"Danc I Hav No Bran" and "Peek" are now available at the
official Theo Tres Thr3(tm) original MIDI music site:

UNBELIEVABLE NEW DANCE MIDI!!!!

Post by ulyss » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>It is "Don't Speak" Originally done by No Doubt remade in to a Dance song
>by Clueless

>Sequenced by Jason Harrell
>it is spotlighted on "The Dance Midi House"
>Get it here!!
>http://www.tiac.net/users/joerock/midis/midis.htm

Wouldn't it be just as easy to post it here, along WITH the ad for the
Dance Midi House?

Post by John E. Bredeho » Thu, 26 Jun 1997 04:00:00

>>It is "Don't Speak" Originally done by No Doubt remade in to a Dance song
>>by Clueless

>>Sequenced by Jason Harrell
>>it is spotlighted on "The Dance Midi House"
>>Get it here!!
>>http://www.tiac.net/users/joerock/midis/midis.htm

>Wouldn't it be just as easy to post it here, along WITH the ad for the
>Dance Midi House?

This post appeared on both binary and non-binary groups. In the non-binary
groups, the post wouldn't have been appropriate. Of course, text isn't
appropriate in the binary groups...