WANTED: KX88 or A90 controller only a little used

WANTED: KX88 or A90 controller only a little used

Post by whispre » Thu, 05 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I'm looking for a keyboard controller that has sat in someone's studio
taking up space.  Yamaha KX-88 or other keyboard with 88 weighted keys.

E-mail me at:

1. What breath controller(s) will work with Roland A90-EX?

Hello.  I've had a Roland A90-EX for a few years now and it has a breath
controller jack that I'm finally thinking I might try to make use of.  My
problem is that I'm kind of clueless about this sort of thing and I have no
idea who makes a breath controller that will be compatible with the A90-EX.
Any suggestions?  Thanks.

-Shawn

2. Seminar or Courses...Where?

3. Roland A90 Keyboard Controller and Roland JV-1080 Synth Module

4. Can you convert a MS Sql database to MySQL?

5. Little example of programming with Midi and Java: a Little Organ

6. Authenticating user with credential object

7. Little Shop of Horrors - Midis wanted

8. video acquisition card under NT

9. Yamaha DJX - Tips on Using as Midi Controller?

10. Using hubi's midi loopback to convert controllers

11. Help using 2 Midi Controllers, 1 sound card.

12. using MIDI controller with Quicktime

13. Looking for used MIDI wind controller