where can I find library of music sounds? bells, telephones rings, etc

where can I find library of music sounds? bells, telephones rings, etc

Post by Mari » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:09:18

Hello,

Can you tell me anyu web sites from which I can download basic sounds
as midi files such as:

different kind of telephone rings
different kinds door bells
basic sounds

Thanks,

Mario

where can I find library of music sounds? bells, telephones rings, etc

Post by Mari » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:26:11

Any websites ?
Quote:> Hello,

> Can you tell me any web sites from which I can download basic sounds
> as midi files such as:

> different kind of telephone rings
> different kinds door bells
> basic sounds

> Thanks,

> Mario

1. Kingdom of karaoke won the Sound Ring Award

80+ karaokes online!!!
Beatles, Elvis Presley, Beach Boys, The Platters, Grease, Enola Gay, etc
Ready to sing with lyrics and full images of the artist.
Karaoke files (.kar) and players ready to download!

KINGDOM of KARAOKE, the best karaoke site on the net!
Just won a award from the Sound Ring!
http://perso.club-internet.fr/paumierj/

2. istream::tellg() function problem

3. Pro-Sound Library CD-ROMs for your Sound Card!

4. test

5. sound libraries for old synths

6. Info needed on IIe emulator card

7. "Telephone" instrument - ringer

8. DontBlameSendmail-problems (I think)

9. MIDI Synth Sound Libraries

10. MIDI Sound Libraries

11. synth sound libraries

12. Inexpensive Orchestral Sounds/soundfonts/sample libraries