WTB: Yamaha MU10 XG sound module

Post by R. Soetedj » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:43:37

Hi,

I'm looking for a Yamaha MU10 XG sound module. It must be in excellent and
100% working condition. I prefer local sale (Seattle, WA) if possible.
If you have one forsale, please email me with the price. If you know
stores that still sell this unit, please let me know.

thanks
rob

1. Anyone using Yamaha MU10 XG module ?

Hi, anyone is using Yamaha MU10 XG module ?
It is supposed to be external version of
SW60/DB50XG. It costs 200 UKP new in UK.
How is the sound quality compared to Yamaha MU50
or MU80 which cost much much more.

2. IPX end station startup

3. XG XG XG XG <+ Two new XG's +> XG XG XG XG

4. Can U force lowercase filenames in FP2K?

5. FS (UK): Yamaha MU80 XG Sound Module

6. Good COM book for C++ programmer?

7. FS (UK): YAMAHA MU80 XG SOUND MODULE

8. ORBIX and Tornado

9. MAXI SOUND 64 Home Studio / YAMAHA MU10

10. fa: Yamaha DX7 Sound Module - Classic 80's sounds!

11. Yamaha MU15 XG tone module?