Secuential circuits SIX TRAK HELP!!!

Post by DESY M » Tue, 15 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hy! I need some information from SIX TRAK. I was given it as a present, an
by now I've repaired the digital section. Right a few days ago went into my
hands two programs about it. I run them and found that it is not as killed
as I thought it was. I only could used tree of the six oscilator, buy I
heard it and I want it mend. I could do it if somebody, could Share with me
this information.

I also Would appreciate information of global use. I don't even have the
manual. So I'm lost. Would you please help me?

thanks...

   AUF WIEDERFERNSCHREIBEN
              |                             ASR COMMUNICATIONS
            o-I-o                         Fco. Javier Leon Ramirez

  -----O---(A S R)---O-----        Web-site: http://www.esi.us.es/~asrc
             `-'                 ESCUELA SUPERIOR DE INGENIEROS DE SEVILLA

1. Sequential Circuits Six-Trak

Hi.
I bought a Sequential Circuits Six-Trak synth at a garage sale for
$40 in almost mint condition, except the power supply was toast.
I fixed this, and now it seems to work, except:

1) I have no clue what all the buttons do; and
2) I can't find a manual.

On the bright side, it has a Midi-in and Midi-out connector.  I was
wondering how well this circa 1984 Midi will talk to a modern
Midi card for my PC, and which Midi card I should buy, and what
software would be good for a rank beginner to use as a tutorial.

Also, does anyone know if this keyboard is pressure or velocity
sensitive, or is it just an on-off type?  Would I be better off
throwing it in the trash and buying something from Casio?
The keys sure have a nice feel to them - like a real piano,
with mass.

Thanks for any advice,

--
Gary M. Watson

Sigma-Trimm Technologies, A Division of Robroy Industries
Las Vegas, NV 89119                         Phone: (800) 423-2024 x2115

2. explorer.exe hangs

3. HELP w/ SCI Six Trak

4. Web Services Connectivity to the Internet and Database

5. FS: SCI Six Trak

6. The Critic

7. LOOKING FOR CARIN ROBERTS (SIX TRAK)

8. change psw

9. help with MIDI for the MOOG SONIC SIX/ CRUMAR SPIRIT

10. FS: Korg Wavestation A/D with six cards

11. Six Alanis MIDI's Here!!!!!

12. S: circuit diagram crumar organizer T2 ??

13. FS: Sequential Circuits MultiTrak keyboard