midi and C++ programming reference

Post by Rob Archibal » Wed, 04 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know of a good programming reference that includes programming with
midi?

Thanks,
Rob Archibald

midi and C++ programming reference

Post by Dirk Hin » Wed, 04 Feb 1998 04:00:00

"Maximum MIDI--Music Applications in C++" by Paul Messick.
Got mine from Amazon.com for $39.

Dirk Hine
Bloomington,  IN
http://php.indiana.edu/~dahine

(remove "no spam" when replying)

>Anyone know of a good programming reference that includes programming with
>midi?

>Thanks,
>Rob Archibald

1. C++ midi programming reference...

Hello Everybody,

I did a search for a C or C++ midi programming reference book
and found Maximum MIDI : Music Applications in C++ by Paul Messick.
People seem to really like this book but after checking it out on amazon
it seemed a little dated.

Is this still the book to get???
Or is there something better available???

Thanks...

dj

2. How to assign all users to a single local profile?

3. c++/midi programming

4. FAQ: How can I send a fax from the Internet?

5. MIDI programming using C++

6. What type of fan to cool a sun ?

7. C++ Win95 MIDI programming help please!

8. Q: atsp to support incomming call?

9. MIDI programming in C++

10. programming MIDI with Visual C++ 5.0

11. Where can I find a REFERENCE OF MIDI I/O MESSAGES

12. Good MIDI/AUDIO/ELECTRONIC/MUSIC Reference

13. syncing MIDI tempo to external reference