finale 2002 - propellerhead reason - hubi

finale 2002 - propellerhead reason - hubi

Post by Joe » Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:42:05

I'm trying to use sounds from the synth/sampler in Reason with Finale
2002 - I suspect this can be done with the hubi but I'm not sure how.
Ideas? Thanks.

1. Assistance with Finale 2002 problem - playback not working

Hi

I have Finale 2002 with a 4-score piece (piano, bass , guitar lead etc). I
have it set up to play back my Roland JV 1010 (in a multitrack setup), and
so far all has been well.

However, now when I press 'play', I get a message on the status bar saying
'Processing Measure XXX', where XXX is quickly changing list of measure
numbers.

So, somewhere along the line, something I have done has forced it to be
unplayable, but I don't know what. Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul

2. is not a valid WIN32 application

3. Finale 2002 or Sibelius 2????

4. isdn leased-line bri ... 128

5. Finale 2002 entry - editing notes after entry

6. Mitchell Wyle's ean problems

7. Qestion on Finale 2002: hearing your midi keyboard play your Soundblaster while recording

8. A comparison between Epson Stylus 500 and HP 800 Series's text printing

9. Finale 2002 question: align midi playback with notation

10. Finale 2002 Query

11. Coda Finale 2002 for Win9x/NT $210

12. Finale 2002?

13. Propellerhead Reason 8-track Capability?