Problems with Audio recording in Cakewalk Audio Pro

Problems with Audio recording in Cakewalk Audio Pro

Post by Poll Ada » Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi people
I have a little problem with any audio input true Cakewalk Audio. When i
playback the record i have noise after 5-6 secs. I click to stop, i
playback again, the sample is good but after 5-6 secs i have noise again
! Because of this, i cant work any audio .. t tried all sampling rates
(11.000Hz thue 44KHz on recording but the blayback was the same ..
Can you help me ??
I have a Yamaha SW20 , 36 MB ram
--
              __________________\|/__________________
                      ----===Poll Adam===----

1. Cakewalk Pro Audio 6 Audio Problem

Hi,
    I am having problems with Cakewalk pro audio 6.  When I try and insert
wave files or record audio, it does not register and I cannot play back any
audio.  When it does register (ie visually in the record bar), it still
plays back no sound.

Spec:

Pentium 166MMX
98 MB RAM
Soundblaster 64 AWE Gold

So, can you shed some light on my audio problem, hope so.

Thanx

Blu

2. Private or shared pool ? That is the question.

3. Cakewalk Pro Audio-Audio Problems?!?!

4. Peculiar failure, any ideas?

5. Q: Which to buy: Cakewalk Pro 5.0 or Cakewalk Pro Audio 5.0 ?

6. Append to an Access Table?

7. Cakewalk pro audio 6.0 and audio

8. Automatic Picture Upload

9. Cakewalk Pro Audio 5.0 audio editing with Cool Edit/Wavelab?

10. Cubase Audio vs. Cakewalk Pro Audio

11. Logic Audio PC vs. Cakewalk Pro Audio

12. Logic Audio: How do you save presets in the audio plug-ins

13. Noise on CakeWalk Pro Audio recorded tracks?