Six Alanis MIDI's Here!!!!!

Post by TisMatth » Fri, 31 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Go here and get everything Alanis!!!!!: screensaver, the latest photos,
all of the Alanis midi's available, video clips, wav's, entire unreleased
songs!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towes/2535

1. WANTED: Head Over Feet - Alanis Morrisette

Hello folks,

Could somebody please post or mail me the MIDI file of
"Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morrisette? I found it at the
"MidiFarm" Website, together with 4 more MIDI's of Alanis,
but unfortunately, my MIDI-player told me "Head Over Feet"
was corrupted. Another website advice is also welcome.

Thanks a million,
Theo van Heugten

2. Apology to VOB Instant Write/NovaStor Instant Write

3. ''''''''' FORSALE: Waldorf MicroWave synth + sound cards '''''''''

4. SS2 won't boot without KB, why?

5. help with MIDI for the MOOG SONIC SIX/ CRUMAR SPIRIT

6. Developer and Admin R5 practice tests

7. Software to 'inverse-quantize' a midi file to a 'swing' tempo?

8. FS: Korg Wavestation A/D with six cards

9. FS: SCI Six Trak

10. LOOKING FOR CARIN ROBERTS (SIX TRAK)

11. Secuential circuits SIX TRAK HELP!!!

12. Sequential Circuits Six-Trak