web mp3 player

Post by maree » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:51:45

having trouble trying to configure this java mp3 player. anyone know a
site that offers one? i'm trying to get an interface on my site that
will play music with player controls.

--
mareee

1. <<< THE NEWEST MP3 AND DIGITAL MUSIC WEB PORTAL >>>

THE NEWEST DIGITAL MUSIC WEB PORTAL

MP3 BeyondLimits (mp3-beyondlimits.com)
--- Professional Digital Music Web Portal ---

You can find here MP3 files, MP3 players, MP3 software,
plugins and skins for popular MP3 players, MP3 search
machines + applications, extra links and many more...
We have one of the biggest music albums' database in the net !
Download sample mp3 song and buy full album. Come here now !

Our offer currently exceeds 375,000 albums titles.
Most of them are not available in ordinary shops.

MP3 BeyondLimits (mp3-beyondlimits.com)
What do you want to listen now?

Best Regards,
Crew of MP3 BeyondLimits
mp3-beyondlimits.com

2. e-mail queue a lot of no control file

3. The webs best mp3 site

4. Could not resolve the host

5. MP3 files on the web

6. sendmail 8.6.8 fails on Linux ?

7. RIO 600 mp3 player usb cable needed

8. 5 ( 4 HW + 1 SW ) Queries about DECsound on a VS 4000/90

9. Pick Grammy Winner:Get FREE T-Shirt & MP3 Player

10. Mp3-Player with A-B repeat

11. I need an mp3 player

12. FREE Crescendo MP3 and MIDI player available NOW!