Software Roland MC500???

Post by johannes janse » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 08:28:09

Hallo,
ich habe einen Roland MC500 bekommen und wollte damit mal etwas
herumspielen. Beim Einschalten allerdings fragt er nach einer Bootdisk oder
?hnlich. Wo kann ich so was bekommen, z.B. als Diskimage und wo finde ich
eine Bedienungsanleitung??? Ich habe in diesem Bereich berhaupt keine
Erfahrung.
Noch einen Tag wnscht
Johannes

---
Hi ,
i got an Roland MC500 and wanted to check it out. But when i switched it
on, i was asked for for a bootdisk or simmilar. So, where can i get this
software i.e. as a diskimage and where can i find a (downloadable) users
manual? I have absolutely no experience with midi. So pleeease help me.
Have a nice day.
Johannes

Software Roland MC500???

Post by JR » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:52:06

Google is your friend:

http://www.rolandus.com/support/genappstools/index.asp?CatID=0

JimR
Roland MC-50 mk II

Quote:> Hallo,
> ich habe einen Roland MC500 bekommen und wollte damit mal etwas
> herumspielen. Beim Einschalten allerdings fragt er nach einer Bootdisk
oder
> ?hnlich. Wo kann ich so was bekommen, z.B. als Diskimage und wo finde ich
> eine Bedienungsanleitung??? Ich habe in diesem Bereich berhaupt keine
> Erfahrung.
> Noch einen Tag wnscht
> Johannes

> ---
> Hi ,
> i got an Roland MC500 and wanted to check it out. But when i switched it
> on, i was asked for for a bootdisk or simmilar. So, where can i get this
> software i.e. as a diskimage and where can i find a (downloadable) users
> manual? I have absolutely no experience with midi. So pleeease help me.
> Have a nice day.
> Johannes

1. disc software for Roland MC500

My inlaw asked me to find and download the software for a system disc for
his MC500 microcomposer.
Not having the slightest idea what I was looking for, its not suprising I
have scoured the net unsuccessfully for a couple of days.
All the links to rolandus.com seem to be out of date or incorrect. Searching
the actual site I can only find software for MC50 or MC550...and a program
that is needed for it as well, but then I couldnt even download them for
some reason, even though I tried to register.
My inlaw was told you can get the software online, so in desperation I found
this newsgroup in the hope of some good advice.
Pedlar

2. Gateway between CRS/Nanet

3. Roland MC500 software?

4. RARP server for NetWare 3.11

5. Roland MC500 to Midifile

6. WinHelp FAQ: can't access gmutant FTP site

7. General Midi on Roland MC500

8. An award winning Windows Help authoring tool for only $25? NO WAY...

9. SMF converter for Roland MC500.

10. Roland MC500 MKII

11. Recording MIDI tempo changes? (From MC500 to PC).

12. MC500 sequence files

13. convert MC500 midi files to GS-format ?