** Need References For Roland Sysex Model ID Values **

** Need References For Roland Sysex Model ID Values **

Post by William R. Bisho » Thu, 26 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Greetings!

 I'm working on a sysex decoder for U*NIX machines (which I intend to
make public), and I need a reference for Roland Model ID values; this is
usually the 4th byte (including F0) in the message.  Hex 42 is GS, hex
16 is an MD-32, etc.  I would like to get a reference for as many of
these values as possible; currently I'm wondering what device hex 45