MT-32 sound module and PC-300 midi controller

MT-32 sound module and PC-300 midi controller

Post by Satpal Kals » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 23:41:25

anyone know how to connect up a the Roland MT-32 sound module to the PC-300
midi controller keyboard and make something happen- either through a
software sequencer on an Apple Mac, like Muzys or direct into an audio
system?

MT-32 sound module and PC-300 midi controller

Post by Otas » Mon, 10 Mar 2003 05:03:23

Sure
Come over and post at our forums and I'm sure you'll get a quick
answer.

We are always looking for new members at our computer forums:
http://forums.jlrforum.net Please come join our community too.