Looking for reggae

Post by Leroy Gu » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
My site : Surf on midi files" is still growing up!
I still need techno midi files.
More, now i am looking for reggae midi files!
Has anyone got such files? If in case, could you mail to me these files.
I would be so pleased to have a reggae page in my site!

--

Guy Leroy

        Homepage: "surf on midi files" : http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~leroyg

Looking for reggae

Post by John Lurk » Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Guy

Check out www.dnadirect.com for some Sly Dunbar Reggae Drum MIDI Files

> Hello,
> My site : Surf on midi files" is still growing up!
> I still need techno midi files.
> More, now i am looking for reggae midi files!
> Has anyone got such files? If in case, could you mail to me these files.
> I would be so pleased to have a reggae page in my site!

> --

> Guy Leroy

>         Homepage: "surf on midi files" : http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~leroyg

1. looking for reggae

Hello everybody,
          My new home page is under construction. Have a look on it
           and give me
          your advice about it . How could I improve this site; you
           can already
         find many midi files :Classical, JM Jarre, pop rock, movies,
Genesis,
techno, Led Zepplin.

           Otherwise, I am looking for Reggae midis! Can anyone send
           me such files, please?

           I thank you very much
           Guy

Guy Leroy

        Homepages : http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~leroyg

2. addr.com hosting

3. looking for techno and reggae

4. Problems with my Monitor

5. Reggae and HipHop Producers Click Here!

6. ( Word-sized chars? )

7. MAKE HIP HOP AND DUB REGGAE AT LOOPWISE.COM

8. reggae midi

9. Looking for some cool free tools? Look no further!

10. looking for some education

11. Looking for a battery powered sound module for a portable laptop rig...

12. Looking to trade Midi Tune 1000 Albums