WTB: AC adaper for Alesis QS6 or QSR

Post by Aaron Hec » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 01:42:55

Hi group,

I'm looking for an AC adapter for an Alesis QS6 keyboard.  I believe the
same one fits the QSR module.  If anyone has one of these or knows where to
get one, please let me know!!!!!

Aaron

WTB: AC adaper for Alesis QS6 or QSR

Post by Al Steven » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 01:59:55

The Alesis P4 power supply fits the QSR, but I'm not sure it fits the QS6.

According to the alesis website, which has a link for email to their parts
department,
http://www.alesis.com/support/faqs/afq_power.html,
The QS6.1 keyboard uses the P2 IEC Power Cable rather than the P4 Power
Transformer. Check their spec for the cable ends to see if it's what you
need (in case the QS6 and QS6.1 are different).

If you do indeed need the P4, you can order it online from:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/search/detail/base_pid/182504/sou...
0383994987562102331

Quote:> Hi group,

> I'm looking for an AC adapter for an Alesis QS6 keyboard.  I believe the
> same one fits the QSR module.  If anyone has one of these or knows where
> get one, please let me know!!!!!

> Aaron

WTB: AC adaper for Alesis QS6 or QSR

Post by Aaron Hec » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 04:21:17

Al,

Thanks for the info.  I have a QS6 and HAD a QSR.  I sold the QSR and used
the power supply from my QS6 for it, so I think they use the same one.
Anyway,  Thanks for the links.  Musicians Friend seems to be out of stock,
but I'll give them a call anyway.  I already talked to Alesis who is out
until the beginning on next month.  I'm hoping I don't have to wait that
long.

Thanks!
Aaron

Quote:> The Alesis P4 power supply fits the QSR, but I'm not sure it fits the QS6.