MOTU, WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SMOKIN'??????????

MOTU, WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SMOKIN'??????????

Post by SERGE STODOLNI » Wed, 14 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Sorry, But it didnt work.
After posting my ?????? about MTP AV in MOTU-MAC
I got no replay. I guess everybody on that mailing list is using
MOTU products with MAC as the name of the list implies
and nobody knows anything about using MTP AV as STAND ALONE
patchbay/processor. MOTU  tech support never answered any e-mails
and their phones always busy.
But after spending a few days with that machine I learned everything
there is about its front panel functions. My main question to MOTU
programmers is: GUYS, WHAT IN THE WORLD YOUVE BEEN
SMOKIN WHEN YOU DESIGNED THAT THING????????!!!!!!!!!!

There is a page on front panel LCD menu DATA DAMP that does
ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess somebody put it there and forgot to program it!!!

There is no way to store any programmable pedal and knob assignments
neither from front panel, nor from windows console. Every time I change
Basic Set Up, or Patch, or Load new Bank of presets all the pedal/knob
settings are wiped out.
Whatever theyve been smokin or shooting when programming that
thing----- its bad.

--
Please check out Production Music In MIDI Domain at:
http://www.miditrax.com/sergesmusic.htm

1. ''''''''' FORSALE: Waldorf MicroWave synth + sound cards '''''''''

Hello,

I have the following for sale:

1   Waldorf MicroWave rack-mount synthesizer

9   SoundCards for use with Waldorf MicroWave synthesizer:

    Soundset #2
    Soundset #3
    Soundset #4
    Geoff Ryle
    Rob Papen
    Mike Rosen
    C. Bruse
    C. Bruse - Drums
    Wolfram Franke

The synth is in excellent condition.  I'm selling the above
as I already have a MicroWave and can't afford to keep both.

Price: best offer

For more info, please contact me at:

2. Are the IDEs and MPW Tools "compatible"?

3. You've never heard generative music like this

4. Product Annoucement

5. Best Musical Xmas Gift You've Ever Gotten?

6. Wanted: N*A*K*E*D Framemaker PROs!!

7. Software to 'inverse-quantize' a midi file to a 'swing' tempo?

8. Broadcast Storm Problem

9. Suggestion about this DANCE song I've recorded, thanks

10. I bet you've heard this one before.

11. Wanted: 'She' from film 'Notting Hill'

12. I've never got round to it myself, but...

13. Help...I've lost MIDI capability!