looking for midi

Post by Karyn Adam » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello.  I'm a multimedia developer in search of a large midi library.
Thislibrary would need to have international scope and a high standard
for its musical pieces.  Any suggestions on where to look?

looking for midi

Post by Karyn Adam » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello--
I am a multimedia developer looking for a large midi library.  I need to
find a source from where I can purchase midi music-- a library that has
international scope and a high standard.  Any suggestions?

1. LOOKING FOR MIDI BOOK - CHERCHE LIVRE SUR MIDI

*** You can also read an english version of this new at its bottom ***

Bonjour,

Je recherche un ouvrage traitant de la norme MIDI, dans son aspect
technique (langage de programmation, nrpn, standard General MIDI, etc...),
niveau debutant, en langue francaise.

Si vous connaissez les references de tels livres, je vous remercie de
m'adresser un mail (en precisant SVP l'auteur et l'editeur du bouquin).

Afin d'eviter des redondances inutiles, je publierai moi-meme dans le
present
newsgroup l'ensemble des reponses que j'aurai recues.

Cordialement,

--------------  English version --------------

Hi,

I'm looking for a book, exclusively in french, talking about the MIDI
norm,
and about its technical bearing (GM standard, programmation language,
nrpn...),
for beginners.

If you know any one, I thank you to e-mail-me its complete references.

In order to avoid useless redundancies, I suggest you to prefer sending me
mail instead of publishing your answer in this newsgroup.
I will personnaly publish in this newsgroup all the answers I'll receive.

Bye.   :)

2. Something New Is Coming

3. Looking for midi Controller or pickup

4. Announcing Power64 (MacOS)

5. Looking for Midi Jump to the Beat

6. Universal Installer v1.0

7. Looking for MIDI Software Directory Website

8. Tooltips in Second Toolbar using MFC

9. Looking for MIDI collaborators in Smooth Jazz / Hip-Hop / R&B / Neo-Soul

10. Looking for Midi

11. looking for midi file of Carmen Fantasy by Sarasate

12. Looking for MIDI file - Theme from the movie Stripes