HardSID(r) sound-card for the PC! http://hardsid.8m.com

Post by <s_t.. » Mon, 26 Apr 1999 04:00:00

The HardSID is coming soon!
Visit the HardSID's homepage, and download it's MP3z!!!

http://hardsid.8m.com

1. wanted: midi cable for pc (or sound card in pc)

Hi,
I am looking for a midi cable which connects pc's sound card (game port) to
a midi keyboard.

if anyone has an extra or doesn't use it anymore, I am interested in buying.

thank

2. If I remove DOS-Support, can I use winos2 anymore ?

3. Virtual sound card vs hardware synth/sound card

4. Suppress Validating events when closing a form

5. new site pc-musician.com devoted to pc recording

6. Printshop Graphics Disk