Want Great Midis? Then Check Out My Site!!!!!!!!

Want Great Midis? Then Check Out My Site!!!!!!!!

Post by RonCoo » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I have updated my site. It now has over 90 midis!!!!! Most of them are pop
and rock. Feel free to take any of them if would like. If you visit my site
please sign the guestbook!!! :-) Have a nice
day!

J Cool

http://members.wbs.net/homepages/j/c/o/jcool85.html

1. MIDI to 4 audio outs wanted

I am a beginner to computer music and need some advise.  I need to
teach  the 4 part harmony of several songs to a group.  I have most of
the parts on seperate tracks in Cakewalk.  Here is what I'd like to do
but don't know if the hardware is avaliable or if there is a better way.

Instead of the sop., alto. and tenor sitting around waiting while the
bass part is reveiwed, I'd like to have a system of head phones for each
part so that each part would here only its track as all the parts are
played.  This would let all the parts to be reveiwed at the same time
and also let each part hear its track when all the parts are sung
together.

My question is, is this doable and what hardware do I need?  Where can I
get it?

Thanks
Ron

I Cor 2:9

2. Acrobat Reader (with Search) version 3.02 for Win95 and HP-UX?

3. New great MIDI site - Pacific Midi Centre

4. VDD error

5. NEW GREAT MIDI SITE!! ALL NEW MIDI

6. How to "port" unix domain sockets ?

7. MIDI Site...Check it Out!!

8. req: Hyperscan for realtime video in color

9. Bruno's MIDI Home Page - Check out new site!

10. Some MIDI sites folk may like to check out ...

11. Please, check my new Midi site

12. Check out my MIDI site!

13. A great new midi site!