A New virtual instrumentsoftware on PC keyboard - HappyEO

A New virtual instrumentsoftware on PC keyboard - HappyEO

Post by LiuHa » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:23:49

Always wanted to play the Piano or the Electric-Organ? Try HappyEO! It
will turn your computer into a advanced Electric-Organ! A beginner can
use it to learn musical  theory and recognize score, and an expert can
use the computer keyboard to play beautiful songs!

HappyEO is a virtual instrument with your computer keyboard and mouse.
It has many features only exists in advanced electric-organ. It's easy,
funny and powerful. Create your own songs in minutes.

Features
======
--- Play with your computer keyboard and mouse!
--- Play with your two hands like piano!
--- 61 keys, 128 voices, 11 effects, include dual-voice and tremolo.
--- Support reverb, chorus, and modulation (vibration).
--- Support split keyboard.
--- Support octave shift and transpose.
--- Support 15 types of chords and more.
--- Support Auto-Accompaniment, fill in, synch start.
--- MIDI Recording and Playback
--- Support external MIDI keyboard.
--- Karaoke play.
--- Multi-tracks recording.
--- Support macro (OTS -- One Touch Setting)
--- Drum mode.
--- Customize key definition.
--- Skins can be changed.
--- Demo songs and full help included.

See http://www.happyeo.com/eng for more information.
http://web2news.com/?comp.music.midi
To contact in private, remove nn-9osp6p+a5mm

1. New Technics KN2000: MIDI files from PC to keyboard?

Greetings,

I just acquired a used Technics KN2000 with no manual and no MIDI
connection hardware (cables, etc.). I would like to be able to transfer
MIDI files from my Mac to my KN2000 via floppy. I tried using both Mac
and DOS formatted floppies in the KN2000 but they resulted in errors. I
also tried putting a KN2000 formatted floppy in my Mac and it came up
"unformatted".

Is there a utility that will allow me to read/write KN2000 floppies in
my Mac (or as a last resort, my PC at work)?

Thanks for the help.

- Libby

2. BTOS -> MSDOS anyone ?

3. PC keyboard/MIDI piano keyboard

4. Emulator

5. HELP ME!!! VIRTUAL PIANO - VIRTUAL PIANO

6. FA: IIgs, monitor, system saver, drives

7. Which virtual midi keyboards are there today?

8. cause of waveform getting distorted

9. Virtual PC with MIDI?

10. using computer keyboard as a virtual midi k/b and record from it...

11. virtual keyboard wanted

12. virtual keyboard

13. Mac Virtual PC and MIDI