by Saran Maitreiwe » Mon, 27 May 1996 04:00:00
Can I find somewhere on the Net that give me the sample files for CakeWalk? (something like GUS359 which makes it possible to play qualified sound of midi files in Cubic program).
Thanks a lot. Saran Maitreiwech
1. Unable to play samples from cakewalk 6.0
2. Number of user
3. Cakewalk for Sampling? Please Help...
4. How do I set up roaming profiles
5. FS: Original audio software (cakewalk, giga samples,...)
6. Added 2nd HD; boots to either??
7. WHAT PC SOFTWARE FOR SAMPLING? ALONG WITH CAKEWALK?.........
8. ---hypercultural hi tech- ATTN!- teleportation.---
9. HELP! - Cakewalk Pro 6 - User Bank Samples / Instruments
10. Can Cakewalk do this? (triggering samples)
11. WANTED : PC Sample Editor in return for Cakewalk Pro Audio
12. AWE 64 Gold + Cakewalk 5.0 + SoundFonts/AweVbank, how to make samples not get cut off?
13. HELP!:Samples, Sound Forge3.0, CakeWalk...