Downloading Off The Net Problem

Post by Darrin Farka » Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:00:00

 Hello it's Darrin calling. I know I'm off topic but can someone tell me how
I can retrieve synth patches from the net . I am a * PC owner so any
help would be appreciated. I own Roland VS880 . I also own a RolandJD800 and
Korg 01/WFD. Usually , I can customise my own sounds on the JD800 and save
them on floppy disk via 01/w.My keybords are not hooked up to my PC at all
(in another room as a matter of fact). Most of the files are zipped ,so I
know how to unzip them and put on a floppy .But when I take that floppy and
put in my 01/w I get-Error:No File. Do I need some sort of translator
between  my PC and 01/w . Can anyone help me? Thanx Darrin!!!

1. Downloaded MIDI files -- Why is the end chopped off?

I'm a "newbie" to MIDI. I've noted that about three out of four of the
MIDI files I download and play have about the last quarter of a second of
the selection choppped off. Instead of ending smoothly, these selections
end with a sort of "yorp" sound. What's going on?

--

2. Java Developer (Web Services Exp Must)

3. HOW DO I STORE A MIDI FILE ON THE NET FOR EASY DOWNLOADING?

4. SPOXC Language

5. Download of midisfiles from the Net

6. Falcon shiped to the U.K.?

7. Stripping off the Note Off Information

8. STL and moneypunct

9. Problem with "all notes off" command

10. note-off problem (urgent)

11. Problem: MIDI 'Note-off' doesn't work with tonebanks

12. CASIO CTK-601 - Power Off Problem

13. Casio CTK-601 - Intermittently Powering Off problem