sibelius

Post by Bmals » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:33:30

Does anyone know where I might could get Sibelius for free?????

sibelius

Post by Bowse » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:08:25

Sure...get a pistol, a ski mask and find a software store...

Oh, wait a minute...that would be theft, wouldnt it?

Speaking of theft....

----> Visualize whirled peas <----

Quote:> Does anyone know where I might could get Sibelius for free?????

sibelius

Post by Jeff Sandy » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:40:55

> Does anyone know where I might could get Sibelius for free?????

You can download the demo for free from, http://www.sibelius.com

1. Sibelius? Sibelius for Mac? Where to buy??

I have spent more time on the phone than I care to think about trying to
find a retailer that sells this program. Could someone give me a helpful
pointer?

Thanks.

--
Stephen Moye
Technical Coordinator

2. AS 2511 RJ ...open

3. sibelius help

4. can test director be installed on Windows 98?

5. Sibelius and midi recording problems

6. WTB Used business phone systems and parts

7. Sibelius Demo version now available!

8. Force BAUD rate with V.FC/V.34

9. REQ: Sibelius 2

10. Sibelius

11. Sibelius going cheap for Finale/Encore users

12. Sibelius discussion forum?

13. sibelius crack?