vibra16 soundcard + midi

Post by nobod » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Anyone with experience of connecting an electronic keyboard to the midi port
on a Creative Vibra16? Help please.

Mark

1. Is the vibra16 soundcard truly full duplex?

I'm using a Vibra16 (with a waveblaster add-on) on a pentium100 w/ 16mb ram
and Windows 95.

For composing music I use Midisoft Studio that allows recording of two audio
channels.  Though several months ago I downloaded and installed a soundblaster
program that was supposed to enable full duplex capabilities in this card, it
still doesn't have capabilities to play and record audio at the same time?

Anyone got any ideas?  Or the same system and problem?

Thanks for any advice

Tony Brower
"Oh, just give the greater unwashed a pair of oversized breasts and a
 happy ending, and they'll oink for more every time"
- Monty Burns  (The Simpsons)

2. Multiple monitors

3. hooking a SB Vibra16 to MIDI

4. Issues with software deployment since SP3

5. VIBRA16 midi output?

6. SNMP packets and NAT

7. Vibra16,DB50XG and Midi in......?

8. ICCI 1990: FINAL (finally!) Call for THEORY (and other) Papers

9. HELP: SB VIBRA16 + wavetable

10. why use a MIDI interface instead of a soundcard with MIDI ?

11. How can I ouput MIDI-Data over my General MIDI-soundcard?

12. MIDI to soundcard allocation table

13. MIDI Soundcard for NT Laptop