More from the MIDI diary ...

Post by Keith Bramic » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Coming this week in the Cadenza MIDI Diary
at http://www.cadenza.org/midi/ ....

Sunday 8 November
"Drunk and Disorderly" by Keith Bramich

Monday 9 November
"Simple" by Anthony Smith.

Then a mini feature of the music of Daniel Signer,
Tuesday - Friday:

Tuesday 10 November
"Jazz Lullaby" - Attention: Makes you sleep
immediately.

Wednesday 11 November
"Samba" - wakes you up again. Rio de Janeiro, hot!

Thursday 12 November
"Africa" - An experimental piece with the bongo
player and the rattle-snail.

Friday 13 November
"Argentine Tango"

Saturday 14 November
"7ced" by Keith Bramich

The music appears one piece per day, joining our
archive of nearly a year's worth of pieces.
Come and listen!  Come and play!
Your own music could be featured here!

1. Cadenza MIDI Diary

Just a quick plug for the Cadenza MIDI Diary, putting up
a new original MIDI file every day since November 1997 at :

http://www.cadenza.org/midi/?a

We've got about 1900 pieces in the archive, and they're
all still available online.

If you'd like to submit a new piece, please read our
instructions at :

http://www.cadenza.org/midi/submit.htm?a

Happy composing!

2. W2K services.exe -- what is it?

3. Cadenza MIDI Diary playlist

4. Maths in captions

5. This week at the Cadenza MIDI Diary ...

6. Macro can't close Itself in Excel 5 & Win95

7. Unsubscribe

8. Dear Diary ... :)

9. Dear Diary ...

10. HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI

11. YES MIDI --- YES MIDI --- YES MIDI --- YES MIDI

12. FREE MIDI, FREE MIDI, FREE MIDI, FREE MIDI