Assistance with Finale 2002 problem - playback not working

Assistance with Finale 2002 problem - playback not working

Post by Pauly » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:10:59

Hi

I have Finale 2002 with a 4-score piece (piano, bass , guitar lead etc). I
have it set up to play back my Roland JV 1010 (in a multitrack setup), and
so far all has been well.

However, now when I press 'play', I get a message on the status bar saying
'Processing Measure XXX', where XXX is quickly changing list of measure
numbers.

So, somewhere along the line, something I have done has forced it to be
unplayable, but I don't know what. Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul

Assistance with Finale 2002 problem - playback not working

Post by Toby » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 09:45:15

Maybe you created a never-ending loop with  your jumps to codas or other
marking.  Revize all the parameter needed for your intent, and eliminate
everything else.

Toby

Quote:> Hi

> I have Finale 2002 with a 4-score piece (piano, bass , guitar lead etc). I
> have it set up to play back my Roland JV 1010 (in a multitrack setup), and
> so far all has been well.

> However, now when I press 'play', I get a message on the status bar saying
> 'Processing Measure XXX', where XXX is quickly changing list of measure
> numbers.

> So, somewhere along the line, something I have done has forced it to be
> unplayable, but I don't know what. Any ideas?

> Thanks
> Paul

1. Finale 2002 question: align midi playback with notation

I have used the hypersrcibe feature to play from my midi keyboard, the notes
have appeard on the screen ok, however whn I playback, I still get my old
'faulty human' recording, not one which matches the note on the screen
perfectly (that is, having been fixed up).

Where is the 'align playback' feature from Encore?

Cheers

2. Automation Lead(Dublin,OH)

3. finale 2002 - propellerhead reason - hubi

4. G++ / Unixlib conflict, any advice?

5. Finale 2002 or Sibelius 2????

6. Slow Printing to LPT1 when redirected over network

7. Finale 2002 entry - editing notes after entry

8. AMIGA / Corel 'Strategic Alliance' may prove fateful for AMIGA

9. Qestion on Finale 2002: hearing your midi keyboard play your Soundblaster while recording

10. Finale 2002 Query

11. Coda Finale 2002 for Win9x/NT $210

12. Finale 2002?

13. Finale Allegro playback problem