Best wav to midi program...

Post by Mathew Lewi » Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Anyone know of a program that works that converts wav's to midi.

Best wav to midi program...

Post by Innovative Music Systems, Inc » Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> > Anyone know of a program that works that converts wav's to midi.

Quote:> Any sequencer (Cakewalk, Cubase, Power Tracks, etc) will do it.  Just
> play in the parts.

That will work, but what if you don't know how to play the song?IntelliScore
wav to midi converter software lets you create midi files without a
midi-enabled instrument or even knowing how to play the song, so you can
spend more time making music and less time picking out the notes.

IntelliScore is the only music recognition system designed to meet the needs
of the professional musician:
* Fully polyphonic recognition
* Works with prerecorded music, such as from a CD
* Wav files can contain multiple instruments playing at the same time
* Recognizes not only notes played, but chords and key as well
* Recognizes entire 10.5 octave midi range
* Generated midi files are suitable for editing and notation
* Works with the widest variety of audio and midi software
* Set recognition controls using familiar musical terminology
* Save the expense of midi pickup hardware
* Runs on most modern PCs
* Appropriate for musicians, composers, and instructors
* Extensive online help
* Free unlimited technical support (even for the trial version)

Visit http://www.intelliscore.net to download a free trial version.

Best wav to midi program...

Post by Doug Livingsto » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Any sequencer (Cakewalk, Cubase, Power Tracks, etc) will do it.  Just
play in the parts.

> Anyone know of a program that works that converts wav's to midi.

Best wav to midi program...

Post by Barry Graha » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

> That will work, but what if you don't know how to play the
song?IntelliScore
> wav to midi converter software lets you create midi files without a
> midi-enabled instrument or even knowing how to play the song, so you can
> spend more time making music and less time picking out the notes.

> IntelliScore is the only music recognition system designed to meet the
needs
> of the professional musician:
> * Fully polyphonic recognition
> * Works with prerecorded music, such as from a CD
> * Wav files can contain multiple instruments playing at the same time
> * Recognizes not only notes played, but chords and key as well
> * Recognizes entire 10.5 octave midi range
> * Generated midi files are suitable for editing and notation
> * Works with the widest variety of audio and midi software
> * Set recognition controls using familiar musical terminology
> * Save the expense of midi pickup hardware
> * Runs on most modern PCs
> * Appropriate for musicians, composers, and instructors
> * Extensive online help
> * Free unlimited technical support (even for the trial version)

> Visit http://www.intelliscore.net to download a free trial version.

OK  Mr. Intelliscore Net  - I've taken the bait and registered for download.
I'll be trying out the software on a short section of a big band wavfile of
my own making, if the software allows me to do that, and I'll publish my
review in this newsgroup.
If I can't use my own wavfile all bets are off.
Stay tuned!!

1. Best conversion from MIDI to WAV?

Anyone know of any really good software for rendering MIDI (using General
MIDI instruments) into WAV? Also, what are the best soundfonts to use to
achieve he most realistic sound? I need software that can do reverb and
chorus effects in the rendering. I've had a hard time finding one that does
this well.

2. Installing new printers...

3. question: what is the best .wav to midi conversion tool?

4. Lotus Notes 4.5 performance

5. Best Software for WAV to MIDI conversion?

6. Win32 Internet connectivity - possible?

7. MIDI -> WAV ("WAVmaker" best??)

8. Msimn has caused an error in COMCTL32.DLL

9. What program is best for playing midi files?

10. What's the best midi-program for a beginner?

11. Best wav library

12. Programming: What's the best way to Normalize the Volume in playback time?