Know a good MIDI reference book?

Post by Sutton D.H. » Thu, 18 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Sorry - should have tacked this on my previous posting, where I asked for help
with the basic structure of a MIDI file from a high school student
programmer's point of view.  There must be some good technical reference
books/postings for this kind of info.  Can anyone recommend something? Thanx!

Post by Peter Casti » Fri, 19 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>Sorry - should have tacked this on my previous posting, where I asked for help
>with the basic structure of a MIDI file from a high school student
>programmer's point of view.  There must be some good technical reference
>books/postings for this kind of info.  Can anyone recommend something? Thanx!

There is a FAQ listing a bibliography of literature related to computer
music. The FAQ is regularly posted to comp.music and is available by FTP
and HTTP. There's a link to the site from my home page.

Cheers,

Peter

-------------- http://www.prz.tu-berlin.de/~pcastine/Music --------------
Dr. Peter Castine           | Sincerity is the most important thing.

Process Control Center      |
Technical University Berlin |            (Attributed to David Lee Roth)