Virtual Piano for Win 2000?

Post by Marce » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:53:24

Does anybody know some soft like Virtual Piano, but for Win 2000. I'm
using Reason and I don't have a real midi piano.

Thanks in advance.
Marcelo

Virtual Piano for Win 2000?

Post by LiuHa » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:31:01

Always wanted to play the Piano or the Electric-Organ? Try HappyEO! It
will turn your computer into a advanced Electric-Organ! A beginner can
use it to learn musical  theory and recognize score, and an expert can
use the computer keyboard to play beautiful songs!

HappyEO is a virtual instrument with your computer keyboard and mouse.
It has many features only exists in advanced electric-organ. It's easy,
funny and powerful. Create your own songs in minutes.

Features
======
--- Play with your computer keyboard and mouse!
--- Play with your two hands like piano!
--- 61 keys, 128 voices, 11 effects, include dual-voice and tremolo.
--- Support reverb, chorus, and modulation (vibration).
--- Support split keyboard.
--- Support octave shift and transpose.
--- Support 15 types of chords and more.
--- Support Auto-Accompaniment, fill in, synch start.
--- MIDI Recording and Playback
--- Support external MIDI keyboard! Can be used as virtual piano in
cakewalk!
--- Karaoke play.
--- Multi-tracks recording.
--- Support macro (OTS -- One Touch Setting)
--- Drum mode.
--- Customize key definition.
--- Skins can be changed.
--- Demo songs and full help included.

See http://www.happyeo.com/eng for more information.

> Does anybody know some soft like Virtual Piano, but for Win 2000. I'm
> using Reason and I don't have a real midi piano.

> Thanks in advance.
> Marcelo

http://web2news.com/?comp.music.midi
To contact in private, remove nn-1osp0p+am