JLCooper MSB+Rev2 question

Post by Scott Goldstei » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:24:23

Hi all. Yeah, I know this is an old beast, but it's been running my rig
for many years now and I've run into a snag.

I accidentally erased all of my patches (don't ask...) and have started
reprogramming them (using the MSB Remote software on my Mac.) I use the
processor merge function to send the output of my laptop sequencer and
keyboard to a module. The laptop sends a patch change to the MSB+, then
it sets up the patch change on the module, then starts playing the tune.
All I have to do is hit start and play along on the keyboard. For some
reason, the patch changes to the module are being remapped to a single,
incorrect patch! I've double and triple checked and the program remap
function is NOT being used in the MSB! Damn - what the hell is going on??

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Scott