Roland R-5: $value these days?

Post by Jimmy4 » Sun, 23 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I have a Roland R-5 Human Rhythm Composer I'd like to sell, but I don't
know what I should ask for it. If you know, please Email me. Thanks.

1. ROLAND R-5/BOSS DR 550

        I need help !!!

        I have the opportunity of buying a drum machine and I have

        three possible engines : ROLAND R-5, BOSS DR 550 MKII and

        BOSS DR 550 .

        Could someone give me a peace of advice ?

        I would chose the R-5, but ...

        Please answer !

2. Hibernate wakeup followed by auto-re-hibernation

3. FA ebay:EH Bad Stone/Roland JX8p/Emu Emulator II+ LAST DAY

4. Is there a Motorola Microcontroler DSP ?

5. What is a Roland a-80 worth these days?

6. cbr

7. ** Need References For Roland Sysex Model ID Values **

8. (no subject)

9. Value of Roland JV-30?