Musicstar manual needed...

Post by Tony Cianfaglion » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:28:36

I picked up a Reveal Musicstar midi keyboard with software but no manual,
at a thrift store, for my nephew.

Is there information or a manual online somewhere for this device.  It
connects to a PC via the sound card.

Thanks...

1. Musicstar manual needed...

Thanks for the reply.  It seems pretty straightforward.  What I was mainly
wondering about was if the included programs would work with a larger
regular midi keyboard as well or is the setup geared only for the tiny
keyboard provided?

Also, I seem to be missing disk 1 of 7.  They were in a factory sealed
package but disk 1 is not there; only disk 2 of 7 through 7 of 7.

2. problems w/ elec ballasts

3. MusicStar - Software Needed

4. prn2wks-HELP

5. Need a good Quasimidi/Technox Manual..any help needed.

6. Kinda quiet

7. cakewalk 8 pro manual needed: email me thanks

8. Automating Internet Mail

9. Manual for MC1 needed

10. No manual for Quickshop MIDI Composer- need help.

11. Need a manual for Ensoniq SQ 1 plus.

12. Desperately need Manual for PEARL SC-40