HELP!:Samples, Sound Forge3.0, CakeWalk...

HELP!:Samples, Sound Forge3.0, CakeWalk...

Post by lee ai lin » Sat, 04 May 1996 04:00:00

I've just got a 2nd hand Akai S1000PB sampler, now like to get Sample CDs,
do any of you out there knows of any reliable place that sells cheap
sample CD-Roms? Perferably reachable through Email.

Also, where can I get books, of stuuf like that which enable us to fully
utilise PC programmes like, Sound Forge3.0, CakeWlak Pro and Pro Audio,
SAW Plus? I'm a bit lost, I really need them!

Also, anyone who knows how to get to 'Mix Bookshelf', if possible also
through internet or Email.

So if you know of any place I can get these stuff, knidly Email me. I'd be
grateful. Lotsa Thanx.

:-)
Lee Ai Ling

1. How to make your samples not sound like samples

For those of you that are interested in music composition,
specifically orchestral composition with a sampler and samples,
we have published a new article on our site designed to showcase
the tips and techniques for how to make your orchestral samples
sound more realistic. You can read the full article at
http://www.soniccontrol.com/tech/midi/articles/010100/feature.shtml

More articles on composition and film scoring are also available
on-line at http://www.soniccontrol.com/

2. cannot connect to windows with (10053)

3. Cakewalk for Sampling? Please Help...

4. A PL/PgSQL Question

5. HELP! - Cakewalk Pro 6 - User Bank Samples / Instruments

6. Site Critique Please

7. Maxi Sound Samples: Help

8. CFP: Constraint Languages/Systems and their use in Problem Modelling

9. Mac sampling vs. Audio Media III sampling--help

10. CakeWalk Sounds With a Sound Blaster

11. Cakewalk Help (Ayuda Cakewalk)

12. Unable to play samples from cakewalk 6.0

13. FS: Original audio software (cakewalk, giga samples,...)