Cakewalk for Sampling? Please Help...

Post by Ewan » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me if Cakewalk Pro Audio is good for working with samples?

Is Cubase VST better?  Would Cakewalk professional do ?
What benefit is there in using something like Recycle?

Thanks for any help...

Ewan

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ewan Gilmour -

1. Please Please Help with Cakewalk 3.01

Pleeeeeeeeeeze Help.

I have cakewalk ver. 3.01.  When i load up a midi file from the internet
and go to print out the staff music I get an error message "you have tried
to perform an illegal operation" and then it gives me something like "some
file caused a general protection fault".

I know you can print out the staff music because a friend of mine has done
it.

Is there anyone who can email me that knows how to deal with this problem.
I would be ever so greatful.

Brad.

2. ms digital sound 80

3. please help with samples/soundfonts

4. OS_Exit

5. PLEASE HELP: GOOD PIANO SAMPLES NEEDED

6. Streaming media

7. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--

8. bitwise operator question

9. Please help with looping samples on PC (thanks)

10. HELP! - Cakewalk Pro 6 - User Bank Samples / Instruments

11. HELP!:Samples, Sound Forge3.0, CakeWalk...

12. Problem playing/recording different tracks in Cakewalk - please help

13. Please Help ! Cakewalk Mixer L.E.D