IS LATEST MAC VERSION ALSO SO FULL OF BUGS (like Windows version)?!!!

IS LATEST MAC VERSION ALSO SO FULL OF BUGS (like Windows version)?!!!

Post by ping7.. » Sun, 15 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Well, I am gonna ask my question straight ahead: Is the MAC version of
Cubase VST also so full of both little and major bugs?!! I can't believe
the amount of bugs I have enountered the last months with Cubase VST
3.553, so I am really really wondering if the MAC version is that much
better when it comes to performance (I don't care about more features, I
only want the things that are in it to really work)?!

To put it short, what are the biggest bugs in the latest version of VST
MAC?

Second, I would really really like to know how well the timing and
syncing (midi to audio) is with VST MAC, esp. with many midi and audio
tracks?!! With PC this gives many problems but this is also due to the
windows os I have to say, so I am wondering about VST MAC regarding
this..

Another thing I am very curious about is if in VST MAC tracks (both midi
and audio) can sometimes speed up and down, cause this is a really big
bug in windows.

Also any hints or tips regarding this and VST MAC would be very welcome,
cause I am seriously considering moving to that platform.

I really would love to hear some good usefull, honnest and unbiased (!)
opinions about all this, cause that would really help me! I am not
interested in big talk, I just want to hear the real truth! Thanks in
advance!!!

Best regards,

Peter Bailey.