ROLAND GR-30 guitar sinth

Post by CV » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:18:49

Hi to all,
i cant configure my gr-30 to my pc sequencer (PowerTracks from PG-music).
I play a chord but some notes "fly" away like a kind of echo.
I read the manual but its not so clear how to setup the midi configuration.
Any help ?

CV

ROLAND GR-30 guitar sinth

Post by JBSeattl » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:48:47

Goto Options/MidiThru/and disable the echo by unchecking the radio button
there.
JB

Quote:> Hi to all,
> i cant configure my gr-30 to my pc sequencer (PowerTracks from PG-music).
> I play a chord but some notes "fly" away like a kind of echo.
> I read the manual but its not so clear how to setup the midi
configuration.
> Any help ?

> CV

1. ROLAND GR-30 GUITAR SINTH

Hi to all,excuse me if i insist but
im thinking in buy a Roland Guitar midi interface
the GR-30 and his pick up.
I would like some advise about it,its good ? Its not so good ?
What about the GK-2A pick up,its good enough ??

Please if there is any Roland GR-30 user tell me something about it
before i invest my money in such a big price....

Thank you very very much.

CV

2. submission: structure / cell / ... decoder <gettok>

3. INDUSTRIAL ROBOTS

4. Does anyone know of sound clips made using the Roland GR-30 guitar synth ?

5. FW: mysql db replication security across the internet

6. GR-30 vs AX-100 for fingerstyle guitar playing.

7. Newsgroup formating question

8. About Roland GR-30

9. Roland GR-30 manual. Thanks.

10. Patches for Roland GR-30

11. Roland GR-30 Tracking question

12. Challenge to Chris Sherwood! Re: Roland GR-30