WANTED NeW SynTh ComPosErs!!

Post by Stev » Fri, 14 Nov 1997 04:00:00

We're looking to expand our roster of fine young musicians for our music
production company.  This is NO JOKE. Our productions are currently
extensively heard in the US and around the world in countries, France,
The Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Canada, Latin America, Japan
and others.

We hope to contract at least 2 new writers before year's end.  If you an
up and coming hot synth musician, we definitly want to consider you.

Qualifications
* Midi production studio (several midi devices, DAT machine,
    quality board for mixing, moderate size studio adaquate)
* At least 3 years experience w/midi and of course have good "chops"
* Able to compose authentic sounding drum tracks a must

We need composers for all types of compositions, orchestral, hot-hype
uptempo beds, rock, drama, techno, contemporary, urban, dance,
alternative, etc. Synth players with chops on guitar and drums also a
PLUS!

Please send a complete resume via E-mail to

We will respond our receipt of it and call or email further details to
you. A cassette or DAT demo tape of your most recent work will be
required after we contact you.  THANK YOU and looking forward to hearing
you work!

1. **New Composers WANTED!!**

[...]

2. Catalog problem while accessing MySQL through MyODBC using WinSQL ...

3. MIDI Composers Wanted ....

4. Support for BSD IOCTL?

5. Composers wanted .......

6. RTime8 FS

7. MIDI Composers Wanted ....

8. Changing IPs on nameservers

9. Wanted: Midi Composer

10. Wanted: JAPANESE MIDI COMPOSER!!!

11. Easy music composer software wanted

12. HELP WANTED Looking for midi composer

13. Midi Composers Wanted!!!