Autochord keyboard sofware for MIDI

Post by _Bob » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:52:59

hello Folks,

I am trying to find some software that will effectively produce the
'autochord' function found on many portable electronic keyboards.  This is
where you play the base 3 notes of the chord using left hand (together with
a selected rythm style) and the instrument plays a suitable backing while
you play the melody with right hand.

While I know this type of funciton is frowned upon by the 'real' musicians,
it is a real benefit to those of us more musically challenged!

While obviously you can buy an electronic keyboard to do this, I would like
to have this funcitonality from my PC with a MIDI keyboard attached.

cheers
Bob