Req: MQX32-M switch settings!!

Post by James » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I'm moving my MQX32-M midi card from my old computer to my new one.
Problem is, I lost my documentation on the card and need to switch the
IRQ and Address to make the card work in my new computer. Would someone
be so kind as to email me the dip switch configurations for the MQX32-M
midi card? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance for
any help you may be able to provide.

Jim

1. Opcode MQX32-M and Win95

I have a friend who runs a studio and can't get his MQX32-M midi interface
to sync up with SMPTE under Win95.  He's been using it under Win 3.1.  Any
concerns I should know about besides installing a new driver?  And is that
driver downloadable somewhere?  I doubt he has it, having had the interface
for years.

Ron Newman
Troubadour Technology
http://www.imt.net/~ronman/animal.htm

2. DEC Graphics Card

3. FS: Music Quest MQX32-M PC Midi card $80+S/H (COD)

4. IRIX 5.2, perl and anlpasswd

5. FS:Music Quest MQX32-M PC Midi Interface--$100.00+S/H Firm

6. Netware messages lockup DOS workstation.

7. In you had problems with the NT4 MQX32 driver

8. fstream - ios::binary

9. mqx32 midi-interface under win95

10. drivers for MQX32 midi I/F

11. Joystick + Foot Switch -> Sound Card

12. Midi channel switch?