!!Cool Interactive MIDI Site!!

Post by Joe Koenige » Mon, 23 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Come check out my interactive MIDI discussion board.  I have made it so
that you can upload midi files right from Netscape to my server,
instantly viewable to everyone who visits!  You can also post normal
messages, without uploading any files...

Check it out at http://www.joe.pair.com/midiboard/

Joe

!!Cool Interactive MIDI Site!!

Post by Joe Koenige » Mon, 23 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Come check out my interactive MIDI discussion board.  I have made it so
that you can upload midi files right from Netscape to my server,
instantly viewable to everyone who visits!  You can also post normal
messages, without uploading any files...

Check it out at http://www.joe.pair.com/midiboard/

Joe

1. !! Cool new interactive MIDI site! !!

Come check it out!  It is a discussion board that allows you to upload
your midi files, and have them instantly available to download by
everyone.  Or, you can browse the files or messages that everyone else
has uploaded.  When you post messages, you have the option to attach a
file, so you don't necessarily have to..  Check it out at:

http://www.joe.pair.com/midiboard/

I appreciate any bookmarks and links!!!

--

                               \\\//
                               -O.O-

| Remove .stop.spamming.me when emailing! |
| http://joe.pair.com/                    |
| NEW: FIGHT SPAM!!!  <www.cauce.org>     |
                              ()   ()
                             ooO   Ooo

2. SMS Installation / Configuration

3. Add interactive music to your web site!

4. please read my code again and help me

5. New -- Really Cool -- 50's / 60's MIDI Site

6. Wucrtupd Application File

7. Cool Midi and General Content Web-site

8. Recommended Router for Small Network?

9. ? COOL MIDI SITE!!! ?

10. Cool Midi site

11. Cool midi site