Serial interface (Opcode Studio 3) with G4 733?

Serial interface (Opcode Studio 3) with G4 733?

Post by George Curio » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:18:21

Greetings fellow carbon lifeforms,
I purchased an old Opcode Studio 3 and planned to use it with an older
Mac, but then got a good deal on a demo G4 733. I see that GeeThree
(http://www.geethree.com) makes a Stealth Serial Port that can replace
the modem (no biggie...my internet connection uses the ethernet port).
Griffin makes a similar device (the g4port). Can somebody confirm that
I can use that with the Opcode Studio 3? I'm a newbie at this and have
heard that if I can't then my only option is a USB interface.

curious__george2000xxxhotmail.com
NOTE...there are 2 underscores between "curious" and "george"

Thanks for any replies!