HELP ME!!! VIRTUAL PIANO - VIRTUAL PIANO

HELP ME!!! VIRTUAL PIANO - VIRTUAL PIANO

Post by mrx » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

hi. can someone please tell me where to get virtual piano... ive tried the
web but had no luck....

PLEASE HELP

HELP ME!!! VIRTUAL PIANO - VIRTUAL PIANO

Post by Cat-thie » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I think it comes bundled with Cakewalk 6.0 or are you talking of a
different program altogether?
Hope this helps..

--
     ;\_/.       ;~;       from Cat-thief

---(((---(((----------------

> hi. can someone please tell me where to get virtual piano... ive tried
the
> web but had no luck....

> PLEASE HELP

1. Cakewalk Virtual Piano in Sonar?

Greetings fellow Sonar loyalists,

Can one configure the same Cakewalk Virtual Piano feature that accompanies
the previous versions of Cakewalk to also work with Sonar? Yes or no, either
way, please let me know.

I've got Windows XP Professional on my Acer laptop and have installed the
latest Virtual Piano version I could find (dated September '99) and it
installs itself without any problem.

By all appearances it seems it should work, only it continues to ask that
the 'MIDI=VPIANO.DRV' script be entered into the system.ini driver settings,
despite that I've already done so (from previous experience in older
Cakewalk versions re: Pro 9, etc.).

In fact, the Virtual Piano's Help file can be accessed but not the program
itself. Inside Sonar's Midi Options the Virtual Piano function for another
midi
Input option is not available, so obviously something's not quite right.

If anyone can help with this and/or if there's another similar internal
midi-based Virtual Piano-type program available somewhere, it'd be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rand

*In replying, just remove the words 'NoSpam' from the email address.

2. Low Priced World Wide Web Pages

3. virtual piano

4. 620 Recorder Fix

5. Virtual Piano

6. Standard procedure for personal forder and permission

7. Cakewalk 6 and annoying Virtual Piano in Win98 Tray?

8. need info on Quicktel

9. Problem with Cakewalk virtual piano

10. VIRTUAL PIANO

11. Cakewalk-can't record with virtual piano

12. Virtual Piano for Win 2000?

13. can i turn the piano track in mid file into piano score?