Learn the Secrets to playing any song by ear

Learn the Secrets to playing any song by ear

Post by Timmy Marti » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:39:46

Learn to Play the Piano By Ear!

Have you been trying to learn how to play the piano for the longest?
If so, I think I've found a solution to your problem...

INTRODUCING...

"The Secrets to Playing Piano By Ear" 300-pg Course: This workbook
will literally improve your piano playing by 100% with its
"easy-to-understand" principles, techniques, concepts, and tricks to
playing piano by ear! Learn the 4-step process to playing absolutely
any song by ear:

1) Determining Melodies

2) Harmonizing Melodies

3) Altering Chords

4) Listening

Are you ready to improve your piano playing? If so, visit:

http://www.hearandplay.com/at.cgi/254814/course.html

... you won't be disappointed!

--
           Timmy Martin
Lassie, Oh Lassie, ... come here girl

1. Learn to play keyboard by ear online...

Hello-  I'd like to offer something free to all of you. I have an
online piano course (link below).  This course is an ideal way to learn
to play the piano/keyboard.

It teaches how to mix & match simple "rhythmic patterns" to quickly
create full arrangements of any song on the piano/keyboard.  The retail
version that I offer on the net comes packaged on two CD's. The online
version has all the audio files from the first CD posted - LISTEN to
over and hour of audio examples for FREE!

The course assumes no prior musical experience, then progresses through
college level techniques.  Here's the link:

http://www.medford.net/djsprmain/musicunlimitedhomepage/logins.html
David Sprunger

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. FS: Pilot 512K Upgrade

3. Learning to play the piano

4. Start Menu

5. Using MIDI to Learn Songs?

6. Fixpack #9

7. Re(2): Using MIDI to Learn Songs?

8. Logon Failure Alert

9. learning piano-playing

10. Learn To Play Merengue and Salsa

11. Learn how to play the piano on a mac???

12. ---What the best way to learn to play Keyboard---